MIX BABY&PERMANENT TEETH
Even with baby teeth, it may be the perfect time for children ages 6 to 10 to start orthodontic treatment. This is known as Phase 1 treatment.
The goal of Phase 1 treatment is to develop young jaws and/or arches to make room for existing teeth and for incoming permanent teeth.
• Can prevent pre-existing bite issues from getting worse.
• Can fix existing teeth straightening conditions.
• Can improve the appearance of a growing child’s smile.
• Can help with oral habits such as thumb sucking or tongue thrusting.
• Can make Phase 2 treatment shorter and easier.
Yes, @- First aligners can fix a broad range of teeth straightening issues, including crowding, spacing, and narrow dental arches.